This sugar mummy dating website is interested in making your dream of dating a rich and beautiful woman come true, we have gone to extents of getting Whatsapp numbers to make it easier for you to connect with rich women you would like to date.

Meet London sugar mummy Caco, a 39 year old woman in Kenya . She needs a man, either black, white or Pacific Islander for friendship and long-term dating.

I am an adventurous traveler who loves spending time with family and friends, old soul music, Art & Garfunkel, gospel music, camping and good food. Been told I have a dry sense of humour and a cutting wit.

I’m looking to connect with a guy who is a practising Christian. Please don’t message me if you are an atheist. It’s just my personal preference. The guy I would most likely click with would be one who enjoys discovering the unknown, with a thirst for new experiences and laughs more than he frowns.

For Private Authentic and Genuine hook up with her Kindly WhatsApp /Text Admin Ruth on +254716765641