I want to practice want we call mature love , I am Joseph born and raised in UK but currently in Kileleshwa , Nairobi , am 42years , living my dreamed life after 25yrs of hard work. I had to advanced and create international business link and I achieve what I needed.

I have never taste healthy and peaceful love that why I am here . I am still lonely man after my wife left me 20 years ago. I am searching for understanding and interested lady to mingle with and have a good time together.

I will gift her a car and good place to call it home, as long as she’s truthful and ready for me. I need someone of age above 24 and from within the republic of Kenya. I am ready to welcome any lady am hooked up with and we will discuss more.

Name: Joseph 

Age: 42 years old

Resident: Kileleshwa, Nairobi 

For private hookups kindly Sms or WhatsApp Admin MARYon 0716765641 

Hookups fee is 1050