Hi Admin MARY! Hope you're doing fine ? Am Amanda Living in Malindi, Kilifi County and I need a young energetic guy from this Area. I operate my own beauty & cosmetics company in Malindi town and am looking forward to getting someone who is wise and mature enough to understand me and help me operate this business. Apparently am single 34yrs with no kid but am ready to have one if our relationship goes well. I have dated a man older than me but it didn't work so I feel like I need to opt in young ones. Am comfortable in dating any tribe as long as he is 18 to 30yrs old. I don't know if am really beautiful or in the nice body shape that this young souls need so kindly post my and they will decide by themselves. Am a pure Kamba from Makueni but currently living here due circumstances related to business

Are you interested in Amanda? Text or WhatsApp Admin MARY on 0716765641