Good morning, Mary the admin! I hope everything is going well for you. Am Josephine, a 30-year-old single woman from Buru Buru, and I'm looking to connect with an experienced male from anywhere in Nairobi. I'm reportedly pursuing a master's degree in actuarial science at the University of Nairobi, so please find me a person who is either learning or has loads of leisure time. I've tried dating multiple times, but it always ends in a disaster because of misunderstandings and other issues. I want to avoid making a mistake because I need someone with whom I can spend all of my time. Please send me a Kikuyu or Kamba between the ages of 30 and 40. I'm willing to respect him and have children with him in the future. Thanks 

Are you interested to connect with Josephine? Text or WhatsApp Admin Mary on 0716765641. Hook up fee is Ksh 1050