Hello am Sandra, I was surprised when I came across your Facebook page and was even more surprised to discover you have a website. It is very cool and innovative. It would have been cooler if it was a dating site but this is not so bad. I just want you to know that I love it and you should keep it up. My name is Sandra and I am from and base in Changamwe,Mombasa County. I am a fashion designer and a beautician. I have a 13 year old boy who is stubborn as hell but he does okay when it comes to studying.I need a sugar boy who can take good care of my sexual needs. I love big dicks n even playing with them. I need someone with mature mind I will make sure I provide everything he wants as far he can make me happy. Interested person should apply through admin.
★••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★

For hook up Please Text or Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word “Sandra “ to admin on +254716765641. Serious and willing guys only.Online jokers will be ignored and dismissed as usual.We hook privately