Hi Admin I am PRIMROSE,a nice and sexy lady, currently I reside and work in Thika Town.I am 30yrs old working class sugarlady in one of the industries here.I am financially stable I as I come from a well off family and I have a well paying job here which my father got me.I have my own ,car, though I dont have any child anywhere with any man.I am not married but I have a boy friend who is in dubai working.He doesnt help me sexually and our relationship is like dying.so I am seeking a sexually active guy who can satisfy me sexually on ma rum without involving other me.He should b available on weekends when we shall b having most of the fun when I get out of my job.he should b mentally mature and know how to treat ladies in return of good times.I love sex especially when I am free. Hiv test will b a must..


SMS hook up to 0716765641. Hook up charges apply